Saturday, May 25, 2013

Thank You Teacher


Since the end of the semester there coursework subjects Implementation of Human and Computer (IMK) was assigned to create a website or blog.oleh therefore I am writing this article to just want to thank the lecturer in Human-Computer Implementation (IMK) Pak Petra Mega Surya Wijaya, M.Si. Which has become the teacher for this semester and the semester before that ever taught courses in research metedeologi.

NAME   :
CASTA
NIM       :
10.12.4688
CLASS  :
10.S1SI.04


By this I thank you very much, maybe my presence to come face to face with the father is not too much but I will remember the sciences and messages for my father run and instill in the future later.
I also did not forget to say thank you to the lecturers teaching the other at the end of the semester nin, thank you very much for the sciences, and message-kesan'nya impression.
I ask for prayers for selanjut'nya approval from all parties, because next semester I took the paper and inshaAllah soon as possible for graduation at the end of the year, Amen ...
Final words Thanks for everything ...\\ (~ o ~)//
--> -->

0 comments:

Post a Comment